Charlottesville Clean Energy Commercial Loan Program
UVA Community Credit Union, Local Energy Alliance Program and City of Charlottesville Support Business Efforts to Save Energy, Improve Bottom Line
Local businesses can now take advantage of a new City of Charlottesville Clean Energy Commercial Loan Program to invest in renewable energy technologies and energy efficiency improvements, launched in January 2014 by UVA Community Credit Union, the Local Energy Alliance Program (LEAP), and the City of Charlottesville.
This new program provides flexible financing structures and terms to help qualified businesses and their owners overcome financial barriers to making these improvements. Rates offered through this program are as low as prime for well qualified borrowers.
The program is made possible through a grant provided by the City of Charlottesville and is administered by LEAP. A variety of projects are eligible for loans, including:
• Lighting upgrades
• Energy audits
• Energy management controls
• Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning
• Refrigeration and food service
• Duct sealing
• Water Heaters
Ready to get started?
1. Contact LEAP at email@example.com or 434.227.4666. We’ll confirm your eligibility and assign an expert energy advisor to explain the process and what additional rebates and tax credits your project might be eligible for.
We’ll ask you to fill out this Participation Agreement which is required for loan approval.
2. You’ll apply for the loan with UVA Community Credit Union by calling the Business Lending department at 434.964.2001.