Open your door to health, comfort, savings and value.
A Home Energy Check-up performed by LEAP combines our Healthy and Efficient Home Evaluation with a Dominion Home Energy Check-up complete with complimentary energy-saving products so you can immediately save energy and money. Available only to Dominion customers, you’ll get an evaluation of your home’s energy efficiency, the advice of one of LEAP’s Energy Coaches, and installation of energy efficient products such as CFL lightbulbs, pipe insulation, door weatherization (as appropriate for your home) and more — plus a checklist of additional energy saving measures for your home.
Available only to Dominion Virginia Power customers. Homeowners in the neighborhoods listed below can use our online scheduler:
Available only to Dominion Virginia Power customers. If you don’t see your neighborhood, use our form to get on the waiting list:
Get a Home Energy Check-up performed by LEAP. Get a lower energy bill.
- Available only to Dominion Virginia Power customers. All homes must be single-family residential and side-by-side condos or townhomes. Stacked condos and townhomes, as well as apartments, mobile homes, and homes built after 2009 do not qualify for this program.
- Neighborhood associations, PTOs/PTAs and other community organizations are invited to participate and get a $10 donation for each Check-up in their area.
- Be a “Champion for Day.” Pick a day, organize 3 of your neighbors to get a Check-up on the same day as you, and we’ll make a special trip. Plus, your Check-up will be free.
- The value of this package is estimated at up to $250 in goods, savings, and professional advice, but because LEAP is a Participating Contractor in the Dominion Home Energy Check-up program our price to homeowners is only $45.
- Check-ups in northern Virginia will be conducted by Michael Hogan, Shayne Sandner, or Corey Hatcher and in central Virginia by Guy Caroselli, Chris Crehan or John Dolan depending on schedules. These Energy Coaches will schedule your Check-up in a two-hour block, though most take less than 90 minutes.
Questions? Call us at 434.227.4666 or 703.642.4647 or email email@example.com.
Current neighborhood schedule, updated March 27:
March 31-April 11
Jack Jouett Middle School PTO fundraiser
Ongoing through April 18
City of Charlottesville/Urban ring
March 31-April 4
Special Arlington Special ACE Program
Southgate Square (Reston)
April 8 and 10
Central Arlington (22201, 22203, 22204)
Reston – Winterport
Reston – Lake Port
Reston – Beacon Hill
Reston – Lake Audubon
Reston – Generation
Reston – Golf Course Square and View
Reston – Newbridge
Reston – Specific clusters are scheduled above, but Reston residents are invited to sign up anytime as part of the Re-energize Reston Community Challenge.